Wednesday 15 January 2014

Reading Pledge 2014

If you're an avid reader chances are you keep track of the number of book you read every year.  There are many websites that offer the possibility to flaunt your fast-reading skills.  But how about the number of pages you read?  Have you ever thought how many of them your eyes devoure?

Last year, I pledged to read 8 000 pages.  When I met my goal, I upped the game to 14 000.  It was a lot of fun to see the numbers go up and to compare my progression with friend's.  This year, my reading pledge is 15 000 pages but I don't want to play this game alone.

Join me for the second edition of the ATUA Reading Pledge!  

Here is what you have to do:

1. Decide how many pages you want to read this year.
2.  Visit the official ATUA 2014 Reading Pledge page.
3.  Post your goal in the comment section.
4. Read!

You can come back whenever you want to share the titles of the books you've read.  If you've reviewed them on your blog, don't hesitate to leave a link! 

How many pages can we read together this year?

 
Picture source

Review Wednesday will back next week! Until then, read previous reviews! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis